• Lead or participate in marketing APAC region corporate and financial institution clients’ Debt Capital Market(DCM) product needs, assist in DCM project Pricing and execution, and maintain the DCM customer relationships by performing data/market analysis and providing financing advice and market update.
• Assist in bond pricing and bookbuilding process, and provide DCM market analysis to regional clients.
• Liaise with Head Office, BOC branches, external intermediaries and authorities in various DCM projects and provide assistance in facilitating their communication with the branch.
• Handle ad-hoc work assignment upon request and deliver work of quality in an efficient manner.
• A recognized university degree with minimum of 3 years working experience in finance area.
• Sound knowledge in corporate finance, accounting, financial market products, and legal contract. Practical work experience in Treasury and global market area, and familiar with financial market products, are highly valued.
• Familiarities with local laws and regulations governing banking businesses and AML.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and interpersonal skills, a good team player.
• Professional certifications such as CPA, CFA are added advantages.
• Familiar with Bloomberg，market analysis and bond pricing.