The Opportunity: Adecco is partnering our client, one of the world's largest financial services organizations. We are looking for an APAC Project Manager who will support a newly set up enterprise-wide program which focuses on assessing the completeness of inventory of all regulatory requirements for the concerned business units
- Min Bachelor's Degree
- Min 3-5 year of experience in Control, Compliance, Audit and/or Operational Risk
- Knowledge of Risk and Control Self Assessments is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Banking and Broker Dealer environment is an advantage
- Strong communication (both spoken and written) and interpersonal skills to handle senior stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A problem solver and a multi-tasker
Regulatory project tasks:
- Work in partnership with business segments to achieve success in the implementation of the global regulatory initiative
- Assisting in the mapping of regulations to controls
- Reviewing control descriptions for quality and content
- Assisting with the remediation of any gaps highlighted through the mapping process
- Work closely with internal consultants to understand current status, progress and risks of the program.
- Understand any changes in the program and ensure all impacted areas are aware of these changes.
- Ensure risk assessment activities required by the Business lines are undertaken on a timely basis.
- Work with the Operational risk Management team and the Operations teams to implement dependencies within the risk management system.
- Review adoption of standard MCA profiles across Operations and Technology.
- Data Quality Analysis on MCA Data and engagement with Business contacts including Architects, Assessment Unit/MGE Owners / Coordinators
- Quality assurance reviews of control testing
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package
- Simply click on 'Apply here' to drop your resume and contact us to follow-up or send your resume to email@example.com with email title “Project Manager - Compliance [APAC/ Financial Services/ UP 10k]”
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Sarah Ng Mei Wern
EA Licence Number: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1983856