The Cognizant Difference - Helping our Clients Win In Digital
At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge. Our strategy is built around elevating business and industry understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of our clients and by building these relationships based on trust and value.
We are looking for a project manager who will be responsible for delivering various projects for our clients. As a project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project's organization and timeline. Roles and Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Ability to manage large or multi stream projects and accountable for USD$ 3-5 Mil
- Responsible for all aspects of the project over the entire project life cycle with emphasis on effective management of project scope, schedule, financials, quality, and communications.
- Experience with applications implementation with knowledge of the infrastructure that the applications are deployed on.
- Play a critical role in managing stakeholders from the project level to the executive management level, through regular project meetings and steering committee meetings.
- Drive alignment/transparency across the multiple stakeholders via appropriate meetings and status reports to executive IT and business leadership.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent work streams.
- Exposed to the culture of working with distributed teams across Asia and rest-of-the world as well as flexibility to adapt to accommodate time zones across Asia and globally
- Conducting weekly status meeting with project managers of in-scope applications.
- Reporting status to Program Management Office on status and progress of delivery.
- Worked in a vendor environment and delivering professional services to clients.
- Good knowledge of project management methodology, tools and templates (includes project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management).
- Familiar and proficient in project management methodologies - AGILE, SDLC and Prototyping.
- Representing application stream in defect management sessions across all test phases - issue triage, issue prioritization, defect fix planning and delivery.
- Highlighting issues and risks in application delivery stream and ensure quality fixes are provided.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint to help client prepare reporting presentations.
- Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Higher education qualification or equivalent professional experience is essential.
- Professional qualification: A recognized qualification in project management (e.g. PMP, PMP-ACP, CSM, SAFe, Prince2) is highly desirable.
- Working experience: Knowledge, work and other relevant experience related to Project Management - preferably using the Agile methodology.
- Track record: Candidates should have a track record of successful management and delivery of projects as well as experience of successful partnership working, relationship development and management, with 12+ Years of BFS experience
- Hands on experience of 3+ years in delivering and managing projects in Payments or Cards domain with Banking Clients
- Excellent communication: communicates with clarity and confidence at all levels, adapts style and content to the needs of the audience.
- Influencing and relationship building proactively builds productive relationships with internal and external partners; presents robust and convincing arguments in the face of challenge while remaining respectful of others' views, negotiates effectively to agree realistic outcomes.
- Planning and Organizing: plans, schedules, prioritizes, and allocates work effectively, delivers to multiple and challenging deadlines, monitors progress against plans using project management techniques or other recognized methods such as Agile.
- Continuous improvement: identifies opportunities for continuous improvement, shows commitment to own professional development, demonstrates enthusiasm, willingness, and ability to learn new skills. Creates momentum and excitement around initiatives and new approaches.
- Delivering results: remains calm, effective and positive even when under pressure, takes ownership for delivering outcomes.
- Initiative and problem solving: identifies problems, provides/facilitates the creation of options and recommendations and uses initiative to drive solutions, identifies and manages risk.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 23 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.