This role focuses on driving the Remediation stream of work in particular within the COB space that involves implementing Global Processes such as Pipeline Management in the Region, Producing MI analytics to support decision making and measuring progress on the Remediation stream. Role sits within the Client On-Boarding Transformational change portfolio spanning process transformation / streamlining, data analysis / remediation, controls establishment / remediation, operational improvement and organizational realignment efforts on projects across APAC.
• Opportunity to work for one of the world's leading financial service providers
• 12 months renewable/convertible contract based on performance
• Regional role covering APAC
- Perform analysis and drive execution on APAC CLM Remediation initiatives around Pipeline Management and Reporting progress on Remediation Stream.
- Ensure any transition efforts are done with full understanding of risks & control considerations involved and are adherent to internal control requirements.
- Closely monitor progress of regionalization of Pipeline initiative.
- Work with SME’s to define and implement new processes and controls and ensure appropriate risk mitigation around transition efforts.
- Develop project plans, milestones, risk/dependencies and associated MI reports or dashboards
- Develop and document end-to-end roles and responsibilities, including process flow, operating procedures, as well as the required controls
- Drive issue resolution or options articulation around any problems or challenges that crop up in the course of execution of above initiatives.
- Provide transparency around progress status and key risks/issues being faced towards achieving success on the in-flight projects to various stakeholder groups.
- Establish strong partnership and collaborative relationships with various stakeholder groups (AFC / Compliance / Legal / Operations / COO) towards achieving the project outcomes within required timeframes in adherence with regulatory expectations and internal guidelines.
- Develop strong knowledge and understanding of systems/processes/organization in APAC around the client data services space.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 7 years in the Banking / Finance industry of which at least 2 years should be in transformation space or associated with change/transformation initiatives
- Structured and analytical preferably with hands on experience of process mapping/process reengineering.
- Experience in participating in complex projects and coordinating change.
- Able to multi-task and deal with competing priorities
- Able to work in a highly matrixed environment, with strong collaborations ability to enable bridging of gaps between groups and cultures.
- Experienced in communicating with and influencing diverse stakeholders (including senior stakeholders) and colleagues
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications and able to synthesize information for senior management presentations especially advance excel
- KYC /Client data related process experience and experience around transition management and regulatory projects are added advantage
- Drop your resume and contact us to follow-up, or send your resume to email@example.com
- Email Topic: Project Manager - Remediation (AVP, Banking, 12 months, up to $7.8k)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted