Project Manager (6 months contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Pontoon Asia Pacific
- 19 Mar 19
This would be a Project Manager responsible for coordination of activities specific to the conversion from Oracle to the new Oracle Cloud solution.
Able to start in short notice
- Project Manager support and responsible for Global Markets Infrastructure projects
- Lead, manage and implement projects to ensure the timeliness and quality of deliverables.
- Develop budget plans, project schedule and milestones.
- To fulfill the regulatory / compliance requirement and business needs
- Manage project implementation and report on progress against plan and budget utilization.
- Assessment of infrastructure requirements dependencies, constraints and migration strategies
- Problem analysis and definition
- Identifies resources needed and works with all technology departments to assign individual responsibilities
- Facilitate meetings among all stakeholders regularly and produce status update reports periodically
- Work closely with product owner(s) to ensure allocation prioritized work to development team according to plan
- 6-8 years’ experience working in banking industry or project management area.
- PMP certification
- Good knowledge on Infrastructure background such as : Networks / Storages / Info Security & Servers
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and accept challenges
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, with different areas and levels within the organization
- Proven ability to understand and manage the sensitivities of stakeholders at different levels
Interested applicants are encouraged to click APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Registration ID No: R1109272
EA Licence No.: 16C8395
Company’s Registration number: 199702987K