The Project Manager is expected to have acute business acumen and work closely with Business Stakeholders and Technical Teams (both internal & external) to manage the requirement, design, development and implementation of projects.
The incumbent also acts as a liaison for the Enterprise Risk and firm-wide culture and conduct that enable the organization to meet the business needs.
He/she will have full project responsibilities to ensure project deliverables & documentations are delivered within the stipulated time & budget. Any escalation of issues would be made by him/her to the Executive Director.
Key Responsibilities :
• Support the overall Project Execution, Stakeholder Management (Internal & External), Change/Process Management, Status Reporting and Project Success
• Manage the Scope, Schedule, Budget and Quality which includes Planning, Tracking, Change Control, Risk/Issue Management, etc
• Work with Key Stakeholders to identify IT opportunities to drive business strategies and/or improve product service / processes
• Provide Project Management & Business / Technical Analysis expertise to the Business & IT Stakeholders in creating end-to-end Solution/Project Documentations and Deliverables
• Conduct User Trainings and Communication Sessions
• Work with Key Stakeholders to reduce resistance and effect necessary changes within the organization
• Coordinate Post Project Implementation Review
• Provide Vendor Management & Outsourcing Management expertise
• Analyze Industry Best Practices / Market Trends and recommends innovation / improvements
• Coordinate Enterprise Risk management and firm-wide culture and conduct
• Any other tasks which may be assigned from time to time by the management.
• Degree holder with at least 3- 5 years relevant experiences
• Possess critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to lead with influence, work under pressure and collaborate with internal stakeholders
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-driven with initiatives to drive efficiency through process improvements
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 200007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R1660413 (Zhang Jiawei)