Antaes is looking for a Project Manager, Capital Market Domain to join our IT Business Unit in Singapore.
Antaes Consulting is a strategy and technology consulting firm that supports its clients in the fields of Information Systems Management, Industrial Engineering & Expertise, and Optimized Organizational Performance.
Our mission is to support our customers’ performance by providing them with optimized organizational solutions and appropriate technologies.
As a key player in the Swiss and international markets, Antaes has developed partnerships with the economic leaders of Switzerland, France, and Asia (Singapore). Today, we have more than 230 consultants who convey our values and passion for technology and consulting to our customers.
Antaes places people at the heart of the strategy, with a view to building loyalty and trust with our teams of consultants and our partners. Looking for a long-term collaboration, we place ethics, transparency, and excellence as core values of our politics.
We are looking for passionate and qualified senior consultants to join our team and contribute to the development of our company.
Being a consultant at Antaes Consulting:
- A dynamic team with a start-up spirit
- Constant support and career guidance
- Monthly activities to get new contacts
- Regular challenges to contribute to the development of the company
- Special dedicated events (Winter & Summer Events…)
- Contribute to IT projects in the banking industry for Antaes clients
- Direct handling or implementation of streams related to the project: process definition, process optimization, Target Operating Model, writing of specifications, report/minutes writing, migration data mapping, system configuration, testing and defects management, deployment, training, change management and user support.
- Develop integrated project plan, resource plan, communication plan and related project management artefacts
- Process modelling and implementation
- Develop project team members to achieve the desired goals of the project
- Define and report on project progress and achievement of project milestones to stakeholders
- Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk and stakeholder value, prioritizing high impact deadlines and activities
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered. Anticipate, capture and manage overall project-level risks and issues.
- All project artefacts maintained throughout the project life cycle (plans, resourcing, cost plans, scheduling, RAID items, functional and technical specifications, CRs, Status Reports) are up-to-date and accurate
- Provide project analysis to facilitate senior stakeholder discussions and build connection for negotiation
- Conduct the project through monitoring and relevant feedback on the progress, risks and challenges of the project with consideration of the needs for decisions or alerts.
- Track and forecast key financial metrics against targets, preparing forecasts and budget reports
- Tests and defect management
- Establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders, demonstrating understanding of their perspective, proactively and their delivery focus
- Identify synergies with other projects to accelerate implementation and reduce costs
- Project wide implementation of processes, policies and best-practices for change
- Work closely with global teams in a fast-changing technology landscape with an ability to display initiative and work in an unstructured environment
- Change management and trainings
- Animation of committees / sessions in the framework of project governance
- Relations with Top Management of Client Banks to monitor their satisfaction on the project
- Reporting to Top management on the project
- Project management in collaboration with the strategic stakeholders of the Client Banks and continuous progress communication to governing instances (Steering Committees, Comex members, ...)
- Budget monitoring of the project
- Time-sheets follow-up
- Estimates / enhancement reports
- Contribute to the promotion of Antaes services on top of assistance provided to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Experience in a banking environment is imperative, ideally Private Bank or Wealth Management.
- 8+ years of Project Management experience and proven track record working with distributed delivery teams across geographies
- Relevant knowledge & experience of the domains is required: Capital Markets (FO, MO, BO & Trading), Private Banking & Wealth Management (different Asset Types / Financial products), Asset & Investment Management
- Demonstrated experience in bank integration as a global project manager in large IT or organizational projects.
- Institutionalize and drive knowledge management processes across the product space
- Resourceful and strategic problem solver, ability to multi-task and decisive to steer the project
- Can discuss, analyse and design systems with clients even when requirements are vague or uncertain
- Expert knowledge of financial management, risk and project management methodologies
- Technology acquaintance : COBOL, Java, SQL, APIs & Digital Banking
- Experience of employing a broad and diverse range of project management best practices disciplines, methodologies and tools.
- To be able to effectively lead and work across teams at all levels, and negotiate/influence at senior level.
- You have the capacity to motivates teams into reaching challenging goals, inspires commitment, and positive attitude from the team.
- Sound understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines, methods (Waterfall & Agile), tools and procedures
- Good knowledge of emerging technologies and applications
- Singaporeans and PRs will only be considered