Are you a high-performing, seasoned Project Manager with experience in the Digital Retail Banking? If so, this could be the career opportunity for you !!
Project Manager (Digital Retail Banking) - perm in SG Banking
As Digital Project manager (multiple Projects < 300K, Total up to 10M / annual) specializing in mini portfolio management, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing end-to-end CRs and portfolio.
You will be taking lead to engage business, operations, delivery team to drive the implementation including identify and mitigate risks/issues to implement changes requests. Plus devise strategies to improve efficiency and optimize processes.
This is a hybrid role that handles tech and business, PMO (financial budgeting, heavier in Q4), delivery and requirements analyst as well.
Take the lead to engage business, operations, bi-weekly scrum delivery team (Tech Lead/BA to support) to drive the implementation including identify and mitigate risks/issues to implement changes requests. And devise strategies to improve efficiency and optimize processes.
Project (Change Request) Management
- Robust pipeline management balancing demand and supply.
- Maximize CR utilization linked to business value.
- Timely and high-quality reporting/management of CR lifecycle covering backlog, status, resource, financial, risk, and dependency profiles.
- Assume the Project Manager and/or Lead for specific projects assignment.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues, bottlenecks and conflicts that may arise during the CR portfolio management process, employing critical thinking and sound judgment.
- Coordinate activities across multiple teams. Both internal and external to ensure smooth execution of initiatives and adhere to project timeline.
- Maintain accurate and up to date key documentations, including status report. Project plan. Budget drawdown/allocations and other relevant artefacts.
- Ensure budget management and cost control : accurate and timely track all approval and CR billings to respective countries and group.
- Proficiency in analyzing financial data, making informed decision based on budget constraints.
- Ability to develop and manage budget. monitor expense and ensure adherence to the allocation agree principle.
Pipeline and Delivery Mgmt
- Oversee and manage all aspects of CR portfolio within digital related, ensuring effective delivery of project form initiation to closure.
- Updated centralize track of overall CR delivery covering backlog, status, resource, financial, risk, and dependency profiles.
- Budget utilized for CR's at all times and ensure it stays within the regional & quarterly allocations.
- Keep a track of resource utilization trend for CR's.
- Ability to identify, assess and manage risks as well as keep a track of project risks with CR portfolio, and proactively address potential issues and arrive at a mitigation/escalation at right time.
- Ability to track aging, performance of CR, close the project issues on time.
Frameworks, Process assurance, Risk management
- Work with various stakeholders (Business/Product Owner, Program / Project Managers., Technical Delivery Managers, Project Governance team) review and propose refinements to the ways of working and associated Project Governance deliverables, in particular optimizing Agile vs Waterfall frameworks.
- Track and manage Risk Appetite statement performance, MRAs, and Audits.
Governance - ensure strong governance across the CR portfolio and its prioritization.
- Ways of working/team collaboration - Compliance to the ways of working & provide proposal for changes/and streamline process improvement to close any gap in existing process.
- Ascertain and share best practices with stakeholders across the organization, and continuously to initiate the better way of working.
In return for this excellent career opportunity, we ask that you have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline with relevant experience in project/program management, technical delivery.
- Experience in retail digital banking and domain expertise supporting retail bank business requirement for retail banking products (like deposit, cards and unsecured lending).
- Adept with Jira/confluence mainly, and also good with excel.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment and framework, e.g. sprint planning, sprint review, backlog grooming, etc
- Experience in scoping and evaluation – Defining overall considerations, including scalability, maintainability, cost, operations and technology principal risk to review & provide a recommendation.
- Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions in the bank.
If this speaks to you and you are ready for a new challenge, please send your Resume in MS word format to Bennie.Yeo@springasia.com
Even if you are not interested, you can still park your CV with us for other Banking IT positions or forward this Advertisement to your counterparts with the relevant Banking IT experiences I am looking for.
We Seek to:
- Understand your personal circumstances, needs and ideals
- Present your credentials to our clients only with your permission
- Strategize and consult with you
Your application will be kept with the strictest of confidence.
EA License No. 09C5803
Registration No. R1114115