Are you a high-performing, seasoned Project Manager with experience in the Digital Retail Banking? Do you manage multi-million regional projects with experience facing off MD Sponsors? If so, this could be the career opportunity for you !!
Project Manager (Director, Agile Digital Retail Banking) - perm in SG Banking
Planning, overseeing and leading projects from ideation through to delivery.
Project Management, Delivery and Governance
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that impact one or multiple lines of business.
- Manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor engagement, resources planning and budget, change management, risks and issues.
- Prepare overall implementation plan taking inputs from all stakeholders including technology, business, operations, regulators, etc., and co-ordinate execution by respective owners.
- Ensure that projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Manage the day-to-day project activities, including chairing project management working committee meetings and facilitating steering committee meetings.
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
- Manage project stakeholders, e.g., escalation, expectation, conflict, scope changes.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders and ensure teams work in a collaborative environment.
- Manage stakeholders expectations through governance processes.
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
Roadmap Design and Pipeline Planning
- Create multi-year roadmap for program based on business strategy/requirements, benefits case, while ensuring alignment to Technology and Operations roadmap
- Ensure robust design of end-to-end operating models
- Ensure investment proposals aligned to strategy / roadmaps and drive the executive approvals of these in timely manner.
In return for this excellent career opportunity, we ask that you have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline.
- Experienced of having direct responsibility for project with significant budgets (multi-million, regional).
- Executive level communication skills with excellent written and verbal communication in Steering Committees with MDs.
- Extensive experience in retail/digital banking and IT digital (essential apps as a product) project management, and exposure to banking systems, products, operations, processes.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environment and framework, e.g. sprint planning, sprint review, backlog grooming, etc.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II Certification is preferred.
- Exposure to Lean/Six Sigma or process re-engineering.
- Familiar with change management processes and project management fundamentals.
- Experience in full end-to-end project management in a lead role.
- Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions in the bank.
- Technical domain expertise is an advantage, but at minimum is tech-savvy.
If this speaks to you and you are ready for a new challenge, please send your Resume in MS word format to Bennie.Yeo@springasia.com
Even if you are not interested, you can still park your CV with us for other Banking IT positions or forward this Advertisement to your counterparts with the relevant Banking IT experiences I am looking for.
We Seek to:
- Understand your personal circumstances, needs and ideals
- Present your credentials to our clients only with your permission
- Strategize and consult with you
Your application will be kept with the strictest of confidence.
EA License No. 09C5803
Registration No. R1114115