At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Project Manager (Manager)
in our Operations Transformation team
! . General Description
As a key member of the Operations Change/Transformation team, the responsibilities of the incumbent includes:
- Leading and providing support to senior product owners / project managers in planning, tracking, reporting, managing testing, preparing, and executing training materials and plans, and preparing user manuals and other project artefacts & deliverables.
- Performing & supporting process reviews, process change and driving transformation agenda.
- Translating business requirements into user stories, facilitating, and contributing to workshops, agile sessions, requirement refinement and backlog prioritization sessions.
- Liaising and coordinating between subject matter experts, product owners, project managers and technology teams to ensure that business requirements are clearly articulated, clarified, and documented. Obtaining required approvals and syndicating user signoffs.
- Managing / participating in user acceptance testing & regression testing - test management, reviewing/approving test artefacts (test strategy, approach, plan, scenarios, cases, and data) and executing testing.
- Working with the testing teams to build, review and approve test cases / test automation. Ensuring alignment to the user stories / requirements as well as all necessary release regression tests.
- Coordinating prioritization of business requirements throughout the solution development lifecycle.
- Providing business analysis and business-related issue resolution to all cross-functional teams throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Promoting and developing sound change management practices.
- Maintain a working knowledge of business processes and solution design. Perform gap analysis where business requirements are not met.
- A degree holder in Banking & Finance, Computer Science, or related field.
- Professional certifications related to Project Management: For example, CAPM/PMP, CCBA/CBAP, and/or CSPO/CSM.
- At least 5 years' experience within financial services as a business analyst, project manager, or product owner.
- Prior experience in a Private Banking / Wealth Management Operations organization, and experience with Temenos T24, TAP and other common core banking and portfolio management systems is an advantage.
- Exposure/experience with lean/continuous improvement, data analytics/visualization, and new/emerging technologies will be useful.
- A delivery-focused self-starter with a 'can do' attitude, attention to detail, and ability to drive results independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess strong communication, influencing and presentation skills, especially to management and other diverse stakeholders in an organization. (Front Office, Legal, Compliance, Risk, and Finance).
- Thrives in a fast paced & demanding environment, adaptive & resilient, one who enjoys working with varied cultures and personalities.