Under the responsibility of the Credit Risk IT Head , the PM / BA will define and lead projects and evolutions related to Credit Risk platforms, in particular with Credit Simulation application (CSI)
The main missions of the Project Manager/ BA will be to:
- Structure the project and other application evolutions in the Credit risk area with all stakeholders involved in order to be able to decide the best way to deliver the expected solutions
- Lead the elaboration of a functional solution with users and business
- Lead, with the support of the IT Dev leader, the definition of the solution and the implementation roadmap
- Lead the definition of user cases for User Acceptance Test with end users
- Manage all the decision making and analysis process allowing to design, validate the solution, and get the necessary approvals in terms of architecture, IT risk and IT Security and budget.
- Coordinate the implementation from a project management perspective
- Planning and budget elaboration and follow-up
- Organize and run dedicated Steering Committee
- Risks, attention points and issues follow-up
- Requirements and general functional specifications (Coordination of workshops, minutes, writing GFS, Review and validation with Sponsors, Presentation and support to Dev Team,
- Ensure and anticipate the Migration and Change Management related to CSI application and evolutions on other projects
- Coordinate, supervise and perform Users Acceptance Tests (UAT) related to new implementations
- Degree holder
- 8+ years of experience as PM or BA, preferrably in banking Industry
- Experience of credit domain knowledge: credit approval/scoring, collateral management and risk coverage
- Knowledge of financial products and on their underlying
- Experience of convergent solution implementation in multiple locations
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.