The Project manager will work on the deployment of a new platform streamlining Regulatory Reporting for transactions (EMIR, MIFIR, HKMA, MAS). He/ she will be reporting to the Product – PM Chapter lead.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage project planning, risk and dependencies
- Manage the team delivery capacity for Reg Reporing squad (BA, Testers, Developers) and outside the squad from other internal contributors like back-office systems team, infrastructure team, IT security team, etc.
- Budget definition and follow-up
- Follow-up on delivery from contributor as well as own development team.
- Make sure project governance and methodology are applied
- Provide status reports
- Prepare and conduct Steering Committee to senior management
- Assist Business analysis when required: understand user’s requirements/concerns
- Coordinate with multiple Technical teams, Infrastructure and testing teams to deliver the projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of overall experience as Project manager, preferably in banking
- Knowledge and work experience in banking industry, preferably Wealth Management
- Knowledge of MIFIR, EMIR, MAS and/or HKMA reporting and related problematics
- Good understanding of the bank’s processes, especially order execution
- Knowledge on FX, derivatives, equities, bonds, structured products
- Highly analytical mindset, capable of modeling complex systems
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage with end users and stakeholders at various levels
- Experience in implementing software packages
- Good understanding of project lifecycle and experience in functional and technical specification
- Good understanding and previous exposure to instrument referential systems