Prop Trainer - Consultant position
Are you a seasoned trader with solid understanding in the derivative industry, proprietary trading, and market making?
Do you have over 5 years of experience in trading CME Group's benchmark futures and options products?
Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge and insights in trading?
Join us as a product training partner for proprietary trading firms if you answer "yes" to all these questions! What you will be doing?
As an external product training partner,
- you will work alongside with world-class teams at CME Group, the world's leading and most diverse derivatives exchange, from Client Development & Service, Marketing to Education, empowering the investment communities across APAC to make sound investment decisions
- you will interact with product experts and economists, exchanging thoughts on macro drivers, quantitative trading, high frequency trading and many more
- you will engage with proprietary traders and market makers, sharing your experience on trading strategies development, deployment, and execution, and exploring how to capitalize market opportunities
- you will foster long-standing and meaningful partnership with a diverse set of market participants in the derivatives industry
- over 5 years of experience in trading derivative products, notably benchmark products of CME Group
- in-depth understanding of the derivative industry, its market participants and how derivative products are used by various market participants in the ecosystem
- great mastery of spread trading strategies
- Financials (interest rate futures and options): for financials trading, the ideal candidate should have traded/used derivative products as a proprietary trader, either at the proprietary trading deck in a bank/financial institution or at propriety trading firm
- Commodities (copper& gold futures and options): for commodity trading, the ideal candidate should have either commercials or banking background with insight into physical flow, fundamental drivers of the spot market
- language requirements
- either English or Chinese, ideally effectively bi-lingual in both languages
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.