At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
In this role, he/she will support the Team Automation Team Lead to develop and execute exploratory and automated test to deliver best in class quality assurance capabilities to guarantee the quality of applications for AIA Singapore WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Liaise with various internal and external teams to identify system requirement enhancements and identify the scope for testing
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using automation tools and solution as part of production acceptance test
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Develop and apply testing processes for new or existing applications
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Keep upto date with technology trends and latest testing tools and test strategies
- Degree from a recognized University preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in software quality assurance/testing
- Experience in Life Insurance Industry with basic operational knowledge in Life Administration, Actuarial, Agency Administration and Finance would be an added advantage
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Has worked in Agile and Waterfall software development process and have knowledge of CI/CD pipeline tools
- Familiar with API Testing, Functional Test Automation, Performance Testing
- Experience in using tools like Tricentis Tosca, Selenium, Appium, J-meter, Cucumber, Katalon, Eggplant etc
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.