Global transformation organization is seeking for a Quality Assurance Test Engineer who will be based in Singapore and will be supporting their clients across APAC on multi-year projects. The organization is looking for a well-spoken and driven individual with a working knowledge of automation, and test development and execution within the banking industry. The Position:
- Devise test objectives, analyses requirements, develop test strategies and plans
- Create and execute automated tests, track defects and report results
- Responsible for end-to-end testing delivery for the applications in collaboration with other stakeholders and test leads/Test Managers of other interfacing systems.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
- Actively acquire information from stakeholders rather than relying entirely on written Specs
- Actively participate in inception, daily stand-ups, and retrospective meetings
- Accurately evaluate and report test results, test progress, and product quality
- Work effectively to define testable user stories, acceptance criteria, with all stakeholders
- Collaborate within the team, working in pairs with programmers and other team members
- Respond to change quickly, including changing, adding, or improving test cases
- Create acceptance tests that will be automated as part of each sprint
- Automate the testing in-sprint and during SIT using the right tool set - Licensed/Open source
- Ensure continuous integration for testing code and implement continuous testing
- Risk and Issue Management - Identify, mitigate and escalate testing risks and issues
- Manage testing environments and logistics for each test stage (SIT/UAT).
- Monitor the readiness of test environments (including interfaces and data setup) for each test stage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in automation tools (Java, Appium, Katalon, Selenium, Kotlin, REST Assured)
- Good understanding of the financial life cycle
- Experience in working on multiple projects / efforts simultaneously.
- Strong communication and stakeholder's management skills
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in the automation test experience.
- Proven experience in designing and developing Test Automation Scripts
- Strong stakeholder Management, verbal and written communication, team building and influencing skills.
- Experience with test automation for mobile applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Darius Tay
in our Singapore office on email@example.com quoting Job Reference Darius Tay 532318
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/sTtLiG/quality-assurance-test-engineer-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-15342808 Job Reference:
Darius Tay 532318 EA Registration No.:
R22105541, Tay Zhiheng, Darius Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544