Quant Dev, Crypto - Singapore
Top of the market in HFT Summary
Unique in their field, this HFT fund has the lively, positive spirit of a start-up with the stability of a longer-established player. They hire exceptional talent in Maths, Physics and Computer Science, from across the trading, tech and start-up industries, to apply cutting-edge research to global financial markets.
Their crypto trading team is looking to hire a hybrid quant/dev, skilled in Python or C++, who can excel in the fast-paced, rapidly changing world of cryptocurrency.
In this role, you will be directly responsible for advancing the team's trading footprint. Your work will include building and optimizing trading strategies; researching new protocols and datasources; designing and improving our research and trading systems; and collaborating with team members and others to advance the team's dual mission of being the top crypto trader in the world and a major contributor in the crypto ecosystem.
The successful Quant Dev will appreciate cleanly architected systems and is willing to do the dirty work to ensure team standards are raised. They will also make decisions to optimize the team's productivity, going the long way round if it helps make the code more scalable and robust. Requirements
- At least 1+ year of programming experience in Python or C++
- Exceptional programmer, with high personal coding standards
- Strong understanding of Unix and git
- Ability to drive long-term projects independently and creatively
- Bonus points for experience with distributed systems and/or an interest in open-source software
- Exposure to or an interest in cryptocurrencies is a big plus
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- They're willing to be flexible with WFH
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Unique culture where you can fulfil your potential through collaboration and mutual respect
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch. Andy Stirling-Martin