My client is looking for a Quantitative Developer with strong C++ coding skills and fluent in Mandarin. The role is based in Singapore.
***Only accepting candidates who speak fluent English & Mandarin***
About my client
My client is a quantitative trading firm that utilizes a diversified portfolio of systematic and quantitative strategies across financial markets to achieve high quality, uncorrelated returns. They were founded by a team of traditional and crypto trading veterans.
- Participate in daily development/maintenance of the low-latency & high-frequency trading platform, including underlying architecture, market data, trading engine and transaction order processing
- Provide support to implement and improve strategies
- Build tools to simplify the strategy development and testing procedure
- Minimum 3 years of experience coding in C++, proficiency in Python (CPython and Numba) is a plus
- Expert in algorithms development, data structure design and system design
- Familiar with C++ 11 and template meta-programming
- Experience in high frequency trading using Flink, Clickhouse, Elasiticsearch, Redis, Kafka etc on linux system or related optimization skills.
- Experience in AWS, Alicloud, etc.
- Experience from high frequency trading or quantitative funds is a big advantage
- Having had prior publications or award-winning papers in ACM/ICPC is preferred, but not required
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Fast paced and result-oriented environment with a flat hierarchy
- Excellent exposure to the crypto ecosystem and the latest market insight
- Collaborative teams in an energetic and fun working environment
- Flexible and casual, but hard working and meritocratic culture where accomplishments are rewarded
- Great career development opportunities and international mobility
If you are interested, then please send your CV to email@example.com or drop a message to +852 55252105.