We are a leading global electronic trading and technology firm specializes in cryptocurrency trading and investment. We are a major market player in all of the cryptocurrency exchanges across the global. We aim to deliver best-in-class returns to our clients by leveraging our cutting-edge technology and extensive experiences in both financial and cryptocurrency markets. This is an excellent opportunity for you to work with and learn from the best high-frequency traders and quant developers who have years of experiences at investment banks like Morgan Stanley/UBS and graduated from top universities like Oxford/LSE/NTU, etc.
- Participate in daily development/maintenance of a low-latency high-frequency trading platform, including underlying architecture, market data, trading engine and transaction order processing
- Establish interface to domestic and foreign exchanges for quotation and trading, based on different protocols such as REST/ WebSocket /FIX.
- Maintain communication with the business needs, continuously enhance and optimize system functions
- Operational tools development.
- Bachelor degree or above in computer science or similar major from top universities
- High proficiency in C++/C++11 and related tool chains
- Experienced in network programming and basic data structure
- Critical thinker, self-starter and adaptive to new challenges
- Linux environment development experience is preferred
- Competitive base and bonus
- Flat structure with a positive team spirit
- Multiple company overseas trips per year
- Leisure activities such as sports, board games, etc.
Interested parties please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the name and position of the post: name + position