The Client Services Specialist is responsible for retaining and growing a dedicated portfolio of clients, acting as the escalation point for service issues, and the overall level of service provided to clients. They potentially lead a highly-experienced Client Service team in providing proactive service engagement with customers, looking for opportunities to improve the service efficiency as well as responding to complex queries. They conduct regular client reviews from a service delivery perspective and provide detailed, timely and up to date information on client relationships, highlighting issues as appropriate. .
Details of the Division and Team:
At the heart of Deutsche Bank is the Corporate Bank (CB), a market leader in Cash Management, Trade Finance & Lending, Trust and Agency Services and Securities Services, as well as risk management for foreign exchange and interest rates. Securities Services (SeS) provides custody, clearing and settlement and fund services to global custodians, broker/dealers, and prime brokers as well as buy-side firms and other Institutional clients
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce is better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday and flexible working arrangements
Your key responsibilities:
This role is a permanent role in the Relationship & Transaction Management (RTM) function of Corporate Bank-Securities Services business. The RTM function is the backbone to Corporate Bank supporting client services, relationship management, farming, and transformation & efficiency initiatives for the business. The team is responsible to work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to provide our clients service-par-excellence.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to handle client services and relationship management for Institutional clients (Asset Managers, Insurance Companies, and other Institutional clients) who have appointed us as their Fund Services providers.
Expectations from the role:
- To support day to day client servicing for Fund Services Clients and be the one-point contact for Fund Accounting, Middle Office, Transfer Agency, Compliance monitoring and Performance Measurement, related requirements of the clients
- Ensure highest level of client satisfaction with respect to services offered under the contract and ensure all queries are responded within agreed timelines
- Support on-boarding of clients and manage the end-to-end process once a deal is won i.e. onboarding, migration, manage day-to-day queries till BAU
- Actively participate in regular client service reviews, client due diligence visits etc.
- Participate in client audits, liaise with internal operations teams and client auditors to ensure correct and sufficient information is shared during audit processes
- Strong transformation and efficiency driven mindset, come out with ideas and participate in relevant discussions with clients and internal partners like Product Management, Technology, and other relevant stakeholders
- Project experience/expertise in handling large fund migrations for Asset Managers, Insurance companies, Alternative Fund Managers and so on
- Experience in dealing with Middle Office service providers, Transfer Agents, Trustees, Custodian banks
- Experience in recruiting, hiring of client services personnel for Fund Services and hold strong leadership skills
- Knowledge on Electronic Banking Channels and Accounting platforms
Your skills and experience:
- 5 years+ experience in a client facing role handling Fund Services clients in the Asset management, Asset owner or fund services space.
- 5 years+ relevant hands-on experience on performance measurement, alternative funds administration and/or transfer agency services.
- 3-5 years+ team leadership experience in Operations, Technology and/or Product.
- In-depth knowledge of Custody and Fund Administration
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirement applies
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career