The Sales Coverage Support Analyst works with the Sales team to support them in their client facing activities. The Sales Coverage Support Analyst will not undertake any revenue generating activity. The Sales Coverage Support Analyst may analyse client and market data, create presentation material and facilitate interactions with new and existing clients to allow the Sales team to make efficient use of sales opportunities. They may be involved in liaising and support the client in account related activities through their strong understanding of the roles, responsibilities and processes that are pertinent to the client’s interaction with the Bank.
Details of the Division and Team:
At Deutsche Bank Corporate Bank we are passionate about our tradition as the Global Hausbank, and excited about shaping the future of financial services.
Deutsche Bank's Corporate Bank addresses the needs of corporate clients, financial institutions, investors and issuers in three segments. In Corporate Treasury Services we provide corporate clients with liquidity management, foreign exchange, payment, trade finance and lending solutions. These services are orchestrated by a treasury coverage team that works closely with the Investment Bank to ensure cross-divisional alignment. We are looking to strengthen our Team in Singapore with a Local Coverage Banker supporting our diversified portfolio of corporate clients in the country.
As the Local Coverage Banker in Corporate Treasury Services you will be the primary contact for the key local contact of our focus clients, deepening relationships and ensuring first-in-class client service. You will liaise with the client’s local finance and treasury teams with the objective of becoming their trusted banker, positioning Deutsche Bank as their preferred banking partner.
In addition to your focus on flow treasury solutions (cash management, lending, trade finance, FX and other flow products), you are also expected identify cross-sell opportunities including structured derivatives, complex financing and capital markets transactions. To achieve the above objectives, it is critical you engage closely with the Global Coverage Bankers and Regional Coverage Bankers, as well as the respective Product Sales colleagues. Above all, you are required to adhere to and comply with the Bank’s KYC policies.
What we will offer you:
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce is better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its center.
You can expect:
- Flexible benefits plan including virtual doctor consultation services
- Comprehensive leave benefits
- Gender Neutral Parental Leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- 21 days of annual paid leave, plus public holiday & Flexible Working Arrangement
Your key responsibilities:
- Ensure close cooperation with the Global Relationship Manager (GRM) and Regional Relationship Manager (RRM), that Deutsche Bank is the provider of choice for clients and that all avenues for working with our client across all products are explored
- Regular marketing visits and calls with existing clients and prospects to understand needs and identify opportunities.
- Proactively identify for cross-sell opportunities in line with the bank´s strategy
- Assist team head to form viable business strategies, account planning, implementation plans, as well as prompt work process adjustments from time to time to adapt to changes in the market/ regulatory environments.
- Establish and maintain ‘Know Your Client’ profiles and other required client information in accordance with the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Active follow up on call reports and ensure business opportunities are appropriately logged in relevant client management tools.
- Help build and maintain RTM Coverage profile in the organization through active networking and support.
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a RM covering corporate clients in the banking industry
- Minimum 1 year of preparing credit proposal (ad-hoc, new) for Credit approval and facility documentation and implementation.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of corporate banking products including, but not limited to global and capital markets products, Trade Finance and Cash Management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present to senior management confidently and knowledgeably.
- Solid accounting, financial, and credit analysis skills.
Role is required to be performed on-site at One Raffles Quay office. Relevant vaccination requirements may apply.
How we’ll support you:
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Coaching and support from experts in your team