RPA Engineer (Senior Associate)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a RPA Engineer
in our Operation & Technology team!
- Assist with process discovery and assessment, conduct requirements workshop with various business units to identify potential automation opportunities
- Documenting Software Design Document (SDD) with as-is and to-be solution.
- Support business stakeholder/users to define RPA strategy and delivery plan to ensure smooth implementation
- Assist with assessing risks and device mitigation plan along with key stakeholders
- Set-up infrastructure to ensure the availability of IT infrastructure and Blue Prism platform for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and production.
- Accountable for managing end to end RPA delivery from analysis, design, coding, UAT, deployment and post-production support.
- Accountable for the RPA environment management, patch management, planned maintenance and backup & restoration process based on the defined SLA
- Provide run support for day to day IT management and service management (i.e. incident management and problem management) to ensure smooth run operation in run mode
- Trigger and follow the provisioning of new robots in terms of machines, credentials and access rights
- Responsible for the overall developments of the RPA processes by maximizing the overlap between processes and the management of an object library
- Review and approve the transfer of an RPA process for UAT to Production systems.
- Accountable for the scheduling of Robots in Production
- Ensure project team follows best practices and guidelines.
- Develop Automation operational handbook to ensure smooth transition to production support team
- Manage stakeholders and provide regular updates.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related IT degree Hands on Robotics Process Automation development experience using Blue Prism (must) and others tool like Automation Anywhere (preferred), UIPath (preferred).
- Strong BluePrism configurator knowledge and administrative exposure
- Experience of setting up and managing RPA IT environment
- Good understanding of Robotics technology solutions and underlying IT services
- Strong experience in service readiness frameworks and best practices
- Strong knowledge of Excel VBA, Scripting, .NET, SQL
- Good Communication skills - Written and Verbal.