Rates Strategist (VP), GT Treasury Research
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for rates research, analysis and strategy recommendations for both internal and external clients.
- You will model and forecast interest rates and relevant market indicators for key economies, and publish frequent research reports and trading recommendations as part of the FX and Rates strategy team.
- You will front economic presentations and seminars for both internal and external customers, as well as maintain a media profile.
Head, Treasury Research & Strategy, Global Treasury Qualifications Requirements
- Good basic degree in Economics, but Masters preferred.
- Fluency to speak, read and write in English and Chinese.
- Strong and practical understanding of Economics, Financial Markets and Econometrics.
- Knowledgeable about Asian rates markets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Bloomberg and CEIC databases and programming knowledge will be an advantage
- 5 - 10 years relevant working experience
- Highly motivated individual who can work well in a team
- Results-oriented and able to deal with pressure
- Willingness to learn with positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills