Re-engineering Proc Sr manager
The business transformation group is responsible for accelerating the change agenda for Asia Consumer Bank by ensuring sharp discipline in resources prioritization for various functions (e.g. Products, Technology, Partnerships, strategic investments, etc.), optimizing processes & expenses and establishing frameworks to measure progress and returns. It is also responsible for GCB planning and execution of our strategic refresh across 13 markets in the region. Coordinating with franchise wide teams and leading for the GCB wide Business Simplification agenda.
This role is responsible for leading analytics and reporting for GCB Asia with a focus on Exit markets Responsibilities:
- Strategic refresh accountability:
- Project management / tracking, incl. developing reporting framework for GCB workstreams (winddown, regional office resourcing, stranded costs, TSA execution. people, risk & controls, credit risk)
- Project management / tracking project costs (incl. GF and EoNT allocations)
- Support regulatory reporting for divestiture impact (e.g. OCC and MAS)
- Lead the creation and implementation of strategic actions across Exit markets to maintain the momentum for key drivers impacting the business evaluation
- Work with AIM and Business Teams on forecasting models (short and long term) to define tactical actions across Exit markets
- 10+ years Banking experience.
- Advanced level experience in a related role with extensive experience in business, functional and people management.
- Experience delivering re-engineering in a complex, multi-national banking environment.
- Experience working within a Lean organisation.
- Knowledge of re-engineering tools, principles and application.
- Ability to lead and motivate diverse teams in multiple locations, including senior managers.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Thorough project planning skills
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Business Strategy, Management & Administration Job Family:
Business Process Re-Engineering Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting