This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique challenges and we solve them as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays. Recruiter APAC, NextGen
From start-up to scale-up: we're continuously evolving. That is why recruitment at Adyen is a top priority. Adyen keeps growing and we look for a colleague with bright ideas to make that happen in a smart way, automate where possible and scale our recruitment processes.
Adyen NextGen provides fresh graduates with the opportunity to work in a global and fast-paced organisation. You will start on a 6 month fixed-term contract, with the opportunity to convert to a full-time employee at the end of it. As a NextGen Recruiter, you will gain exposure to the full life cycle of recruitment. In Adyen, the business is responsible for filling roles in their teams - you're there to facilitate and advise. Recruitment is a joint effort, everyone in the company is responsible for hiring (e.g. referrals). What you'll do
Who you are
- Develop a pipeline of talent in APAC through proactive sourcing of potential and passive candidates via various channels
- Work together with the business to find effective recruitment strategies for the different markets and roles
- Facilitate the recruitment process for roles across APAC - ensure hiring managers have the knowledge and tools to hire the best candidate for the role
- Be part of key recruitment projects to continuously innovate and improve the way we hire in the region
- Be a brand ambassador and transfer your passion of working at Adyen to your candidates
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
- You're a university graduate with not more than 6 months of work experience
- Accountable and not afraid to speak up
- You pick up new information easily, take initiative and are socially competent
- You can work independently and are able to define structure and set priorities
- You have high personal integrity, trust and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Due to current regulations, we are unable to sponsor a work visa for this role
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. However, even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.