Are you passionate about recruitment and eager to make a mark in the dynamic world of banking? We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Recruitment Consultant to join our team and support the banking desk with a primary focus on candidate delivery. Join us and contribute to the success of our esteemed clients in the finance industry!
We are a recruitment agency specializing in the financial sector. With a strong network of clients in the banking industry, we pride ourselves on delivering top-notch recruitment solutions. Our team is dedicated to matching talented professionals with rewarding career opportunities, ensuring both clients and candidates thrive.
- Support in full cycle of talent sourcing activity, including sourcing, screening, and shortlisting candidates
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews to evaluate candidate qualifications, skills, and cultural fit
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate records in our applicant tracking system
- Support the coordination of interviews, job assessments, and gather interview feedback
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with candidates, providing guidance and support throughout the recruitment process
- Stay updated with industry trends and developments to identify potential talent pools
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Min 1-2 years of client facing/sales experience
- Self-motivated individual who are goals- or result-oriented
- Prior experience in recruitment or talent acquisition will be a bonus
- Excited to build a meaningful career in the recruitment industry
- With/without recruitment experience is fine
Please contact Wendy by emailing your cv directly in word format to email@example.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA License : 16S8131