Tangspac is an award-winning specialist staffing firm. We are seeking a Recruitment Consultant with proven track-record for covering Corporate & Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Custodians, and Private Banks. Attractive career development on an established platform.
Recruitment Consultant (Banking & Finance)
Tangspac is a specialist recruitment firm of Asian heritage. Headquartered in Singapore and with branches in Hong Kong and China, Tangspac has had a footprint in Asia for the last 20 years. Tangspac's clientele includes Corporate & Investment Banks, Private Banks, Asset Managers, Custodians, Fund Administrators, and Brokerages.
Tangspac is a founding member of The Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo) Asia and has a seat on the APSCo Asia Representative Committee.
Tangspac’s management team benefits from a combined experience of over 40 years from their former careers in investment banking, corporate banking, and financial technology.
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Prove sales & business development skills who thrives on build relationships
- Understanding of client & candidate markets would be desirable in the following: Retail Banking, Corporate & Investment Banking, Private Wealth Management, Asset Management, Fund Administration, Securities Services, and Brokerages
- Experienced in placing candidates in verticals including: Risk & Compliance, AML, Audit, Finance (Corporate/Shared Services), Middle-to-Back (Client Services, Documentation, Operations)
- A high achiever focused on sales and delivery
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment