- Sep 20, 2022
The client is a global financial institution who are hiring a regional business transformation change lead with front office experience to manage and deliver front office change projects.
Change Lead for Front Office
- Act as the embedded Change Lead for the Front Office and ensure all change is managed, delivered and tracked
- Be the Transformation Partner for the Front Office and be actively involved in all Strategic as well as BAU Transformation topics
- Ensure regular updates to senior Business Heads on the change items.
- Work with the Business Heads to prioritize change items and guide them on best practices
- Over time, act as the Front office SME on broader change initiatives that cut across the organization
- Effective stakeholder management especially with the Front Office who will be primary stakeholders.
Project Initiation, Planning and Execution
- Takes full responsibility for the completion of the initial definition of the project, including defining scope, expected timelines and identification of project sponsor.
- Ensures that the appropriate Governance Frameworks are integrated into the project planning.
- Ensuring that appropriate resource planning including technology, business unit and project resources is undertaken at the start of each initiative.
- Active & accurate communications to ensure all stakeholders are kept updated, allowing for timely interventions / mitigations as required.
- Ability to "roll up the sleeves" and assist other members in the project as and when required.
- Ensure all project documentation are signed-off by the business and respective stakeholders as well as institutionalized and are of auditable standards.
- Leading the change through all stages from requirement gathering to implementation.
- Dynamic individual who is able to navigate the organisation successfully with excellent influencing and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Able to resolve issues in a manner that build trusts, delivers successful project outcomes and drives the organisation's strategic agenda.
- High energy/drive with strong change management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Has over 12 years of experience working as a Project Manager/Business Analyst within fund management, private banking or capital markets. This experience could have been gained as an employee of the financial institution or as a consultant working on assignment.
- Attention to detail, persistence to complete tasks and resolve issues & risks. Pro-active / takes initiative.
- Has experience of working across / covering multiple jurisdictions
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within cost against a recognized project management methodology.
- Experience in Change Management and Target Operating Model Re-engineering.
- Experience in Asset Management Solution Delivery and/or BlackRock Aladdin solution knowledge and product skills will be an advantage
- Strong Business knowledge of 1 or more of the following business areas: Investments, Capital Markets, Private Banking,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please apply via the link above or email your latest CV to email@example.com .
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1437484