- Oversee and guide local finance teams on month-end closing, accuracy of system data and any accounting - related matters.
- Perform key analysis on the financial performance of banking segment and operation statistics at regional and local level.
- Act as a key member in supporting group banking segment objectives in the budgeting and forecasting cycles and management reporting process.
- Identify issues and coordinate amongst various stakeholders (both local and regional) on projects such as revenue recognition, process improvement and system implementation.
- Assist business through providing data, insights, and analytics to support the team in making the right data-driven decisions.
- Manage and oversee the cash flow forecasts and projections to manage cash balances effectively.
- Develop financial policies and procedures in compliance with group level requirements and local GAAP.
- Lead crucial projects such as revenue recognition, process improvement, system implementation and other group level initiatives while managing stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Seek excellence and continuous improvement through reviewing current business models, identifying potential finance and tax risks and proposing feasible solutions to the management.
- Strong focus in South-East Asia countries (especially Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore).
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline
- Over 10 years of relevant working experience. Big 4 accounting firm experience in banking desired
- Strong team player with experience in leading, developing and growing teams
- Passionate in the finance space and loves to challenge the status quo
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and demanding environment while delivering desired results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage and influence stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
- Strong logical and analytical thinking skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with voluminous data management, statistics and research methodology will be a plus
Please apply or send in your resume to email@example.com. We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 200007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R21100883 (Ong Jia Hao Lavis)