Overview Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
The role is responsible for leading the APAC Treasury Services Global Client Support organization in line with the strategy of both the TS business and the Company overall. In this capacity the role requires ensuring the effectiveness and consistency of the client experience - finding synergies and implementing centralized best practice service solutions for our clients and addressing client issues proactively, efficiently and to the satisfaction of clients.
The incumbent has dual reporting to the Head of APAC Treasury Services as well as the Global Head of Client Support. They are a member of both the APAC Leadership team as well as the Global Client Support Leadership team. In this capacity, the incumbent jointly sets the strategy and ensures execution of that strategy for the TS business.
In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing individual contributions, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Directing regional client service teams in the servicing of client inquiries, escalation and resolution of client issues, and conducting annual client reviews
- Directing the regional onboarding team in the implementation of products and solutions for the TS business whilst ensuring an accurate and timely delivery which consistently reduces time to revenue
- Directing regional teams such as project office and KYC Administration, providing oversight and serving as a point of escalation
- Presents, as part of a team, to various oversight committees such as AMLOC, Business Risk and/or Business Acceptance where needed
- Presents, as part of a team, to various key stakeholder groups such as APAC Regional Leadership, Product, Operations, Compliance and/or Technology
The scope of this role is significant as the position leads a team that handles very broad client/product complexity, ensures client revenue retention and growth, and manages the complexities and risk associated with leading multiple servicing and onboarding teams across a global platform, which includes a broad array of developed and developing countries, and supports and impacts all global clients in Treasury Services.
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in Treasury Services and Regional Client Services
- 3 - 5 years Team/ Managerial experience
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.