Reporting to the Group CIO, you will be managing a sizeable team in Singapore across 3 sub divisions:
1) Network and Infrastructure Teams
2) Development Teams (DevOps, IT Architects)
3) Business Analysts
As the trusted Technology Leader, you will be working closely with senior stakeholders to lead the strategy and development of Digital Technology & Information Solutions to support the ongoing transformation of the business, whilst ensuring full commitment and compliance to system & data security and compliance, ensuring technology and data adherence and compliance
You will play a major role in the development of the organization's strategic plans, including the creative use of information and communications technology ensuring the close alignment with group technology initiatives.
You will also need to build relationships with internal and external service providers and support teams to ensure operating efficiency and stability.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science / Engineering / Equivalent
- At least 15 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Familiar with Education Systems; Virtual Learning Systems, Payment Systems, Student Management Systems.
- In depth knowledge and experience of local Singapore and regional SEA IT security and compliance regulations
- Proved track record in leading regional teams and delivery of complex IT projects.
- Experience of operating as an IT Product Management / Product Owner
- Ability to maintain ROI / budget / P&L for IT products or solutions
- Strong project management experience including use of Agile development methodologies
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration at all levels
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Matthew Ng at +65 6950 0388 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.