- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 16 Nov 18
Regulatory Compliance Officer
- Full time
Our client is a strong corporate bank seeking a dynamic team member to join their Regulatory Compliance team.
about the company
A leading bank in its own right, our client has a strong brand name and solid track record in corporate banking. They are on the lookout for a dynamic team member to join their regulatory compliance team assisting in various monitoring and advisory on matters such as Banking Act, Securities and Futures Act (SFA), and Financial Advisors Act (FAA), licensing, MAS policies and procedures, training etc. The role offers great learning exposure and a pleasant work environment.
about the job
Your day to day responsibilities involve:
- Pro-actively advising the business and internal stakeholders on all compliance related matters to ensure policies and standards are adhered to
- Performing compliance monitoring and surveillance activities in accordance with local as well as bank wide requirements, inclusive of regulatory horizon scanning and escalation/action when necessary
- Conducting second level reviews and working closely with first line function to ensure effective oversight in line with MAS guidance /expectations
- Revise current policies and minimise organisation's exposure to financial crime and risks
- Address issues raised by auditors, the stakeholders and regulators
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Business or Law, or relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Compliance ideally from a Corporate Banking environment
- Ability to work well and influence senior management will be a great advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1655148>)