Job Reference #209792BR
You'll be working within the Regulatory Management team in Compliance and Operational Risk Control (C&ORC). The team is responsible for monitoring regulatory changes/development and ensuring ownership within divisional and central C&ORC teams for engaging relevant stakeholders in completing impact assessments, providing advisory support, and defining necessary actions. The team also oversees the licensing and registration requirements of the licensed Representatives in Singapore. Your expertise
- at least 6/7 years experience within the Financial Services Industry
- an ability to understand and interpret regulatory developments and their impact on the industry
- able to think on your feet when in pressured situations, whilst being able to communicate concisely
- reliable and resilient (challenging situations and conversations don't scare you)
- efficient and results-oriented, with exceptional organizational skills
- a motivated self-starter who is willing to roll up your sleeves About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.