Regulatory Inspection Manager
TheGovernance & Control (G&C)function within CTC exists to ensure the robust control, security andresiliency of the Firm's computing environment, protect customer and employeeconfidential information and comply with regulatory requirements globally. This is accomplished through an expertcentral tea, of domain specialist covering the disciplines of IT Risk Mgt, dataProtection, Identity and Access Mgt, Security & Vulnerability Mgt,Application Security and Third Party Risk Mgt. Success requires a combination of strong presentation and seniorstakeholder management skills, execution skills , regulatory managementexperience and build strong rapport with all regional stakeholders and the Lineof Business ISMs operating in Asia. Attention to detail and ability to workunder time constraint is also key to the success of the role. RoleDescription
ThisVP level ISM role will be part of the global Regulatory Inspection, Audit &Client Response team and will be responsible for supporting and managingregulatory inspections, internal and external audit activities as well asClient responses for APAC. Success requires a combination of strongpresentation and senior stakeholder management skills, execution skills ,regulatory management experiences and building strong rapport with all regionalstakeholders and the Line of Business ISMs operating in Asia. Attention todetail and ability to work under time constrain is also key to the success ofthe role. Risk and Control Experience
· Minimum10 years of experience in Technology, Technology Risk Management or Technology Audit workingfor a financial institution.
· Wellrounded experience in key technology platforms
· Strongunderstanding of control frameworks and industry standards
· Appliedexperience in technology control assurance and control issue remediation.
· Strongunderstanding of Application and Infrastructure controls and best practices
· Strongunderstanding of regional IT regulations
q Key Technology Skills
· Strongknowledge of Windows and Unix OS.
· Strongknowledge of networks and databases including MS SQL and Oracle.
· Goodcommand of MS Office skills especially Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.
· Abilityto execute data mining operations and collate the information from multiplerepositories.
q KeySoft skills:
· Strongpresentation, communication and stakeholder management skills.
· Developsand maintains effective working relationships with the stakeholders and thevarious control or extended control functions.
· Clientfocused and service orientated. Proactively engages with stakeholders andmaintains effective working relationships.
· Abilityto handle difficult discussions and present complex technical issues to nontechnical audiences.
· Demonstratesand fosters teamwork. Ability to work as part of a team and to make positive contributions.
· Strongdiversity skills able to communicate effectively with people from differentcultural backgrounds.
q PreferredSkills / Other Considerations
· CRISCor CISA qualifications preferred
· Projectmanagement experience would be preferred.
· Financialservices experience combined with Big 4 experience would be preferred.
· Willingnessto travel internationally and work from remote locations