Regulatory Reporting Analyst (6 months contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Links International , EA Licence No: 09C5322
- 09 Nov 18
A top tier global investment bank is seeking an individual to work as part of CRO which covers Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime for the bank.
This position is sitting within the Central Unit & MI Reporting area of CRegO APAC, which works on Strategic initiatives, Risk Governance and MI definition, collection, analysis & generation.
Lead key initiatives independently - working with country, regional and global teams.
- Support the regional head in executing global and regional deliverables
- Support the development of intelligence and MI on key deliverables for Senior Management Reporting
- Establish/Run governance mechanisms as per regulatory requirements and bank policy
- 5-7 years of professional working experience (3 years in a banking/financial services environment)
- Project management and Delivery experience
- Exposure to banking/financial services Risks and Controls environment
- Experience of setting up Management Information process and Key Risk Indicator metrics
- Experience in Financial Crime is advantageous but not necessary
- Exposure to visualization tools such as Tableau will be advantageous
- Self-Starter - ability to run projects and initiatives independently with minimal oversight
- Organized, Structured & Resourceful
- Stakeholder management skills
- Positive, Can-do attitude and temperament
- MS Office - especially intermediate MS excel skills and able to manipulate data easily.
Melanie Anne Weller
Consultant - Banking & Finance and Business Support
EA Registration Number R1441021
Links HR Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 09C5322