Regulatory Reporting (Contract)
- Mar 17, 2021
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to hire for their Regulatory Reporting team for a 1 year contract role (potentially extendable). Description
- Prepare/Review MAS/Department of Statistics reports.
- Perform/Review variance analysis on MAS/Department of Statistics reports.
- Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters.
- Participate in projects relating to regulatory reporting especially the latest MAS 610
- Participate in month-end closing activities.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts and liaise with auditors.
- Maintain local procedures/controls.
- Involved in product systems migration
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered. If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd Constance Cho EA License - 11C5502 Reg No - R1876688
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Prior experience in MAS regulatory reporting, e.g.: New MAS 610
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Prior experience in statutory accounts preparation
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Access