Supports the Head of Regulatory Reporting in all aspects of Regulatory and Finance related matters, to ensure financial compliance with MAS regulations and the underlying accounting requirements.
1. Regulatory Ratios Monitoring and Reporting
- Prepare MAS reports and regulatory ratios on an accurate and timely basis
- Assist with MAS information requests and queries on MAS returns.
- Assist with the review of MAS consultation papers and impact assessment on new products/regulatory requirements
- Assist with Month end reporting closing process to facilitate financial and regulatory reporting.
- Change Management, Process Improvement, Controls
- Identify and implement process and controls improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of reporting process and consistency of reporting across different regulatory reports
- Drive and coordinate with various stakeholders on implementing new and/or revised Finance related regulatory reporting requirements
- Work closely with technology and operations teams to implement financial systems and the required controls for regulatory and financial perspective
2. Capital and ICAAP
- Assist in the computation and management of capital, MAS637 preparation, as well as in the ICAAP process.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- More than 5 years of relevant Bank regulatory reporting experience, preferably in wholesale banking license
- Experienced in ICAAP (Preferred)
- Experience in Audit is a plus
- Well verse in MAS regulation such as, but not limiting to, MAS Notice 610, 637, 640, 649 and 658
- Driven, independent, hands-on and result-oriented person
- Strong in process re-engineering and data management
For interested parties, please send resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 200007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 •EA Registration No: R1988743 (Raymond Gan)