Relationship Associate, EB Regional, Global Enterprise Banking
The Relationship Associate's responsibility is to support Relationship Managers to manage, ensure credit qualities and maximise revenue of existing portfolio of Corporate relationships customers through corporate lending, cross selling of various financial products and M&A activities. Responsibilities
- Providing customer services, enquiries and request for financials products.
- Perform simple credit writing including financial analysis and projection.
- Prepare Credit Propositions for approval and ensure compliance with group policies.
- Follow through line implementation and loan disbursement post credit approval.
- Conduct joint customer visit, report findings, recommend strategy and action plans for management review.
- Handle administrative duties that include but are not limited to filing, printing, scanning, archiving
- Able to multi-task and cope with change and diversity in a fast-paced environment
- Mature, meticulous and well organized. Must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Possess a strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Self-motivated and resourceful