CapBridge (www.capbridge.sg ) is a digital wealth management platform enabling HNWI and the mass affluent to access curated, high-quality institutional-grade private market opportunities, such as Global 500 listed company bonds, pre-IPO/Unicorns, top-tier funds, real estate etc.
These opportunities are previously limited to large institutional investors and require high investment minimums. Via CapBridge, investors can now not only access these opportunities at lower investment minimums, but also gain the unique ability to potentially trade their positions on 1exchange (www.1x.exchange), an affiliate private securities exchange. Both entities are licensed in Singapore by the MAS, and the Singapore Exchange (SGX) is a strategic partner and shareholder.
Looking to grow our relationship management team rapidly, various roles are available for Relationship Managers with background in relationship management, private banking and/or premier banking. This team is responsible for expanding our integrated private market offerings to mass affluent in Singapore and key ASEAN markets – such as Indonesia, Malaysia, India and UAE. Candidates should have a high degree of comfort with technology and can participate in attractive revenue-share structures. Only candidates with fundraising or AUM track record, as well as active clients in Singapore and identified markets, will be considered for this role. Candidate’s role for will be assessed depending on their experience and track record.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify and expand relationships with UHNWI, HNWI, family offices and other co-investors, who are looking to diversify and access high-quality private market opportunities, to be onboarded on the Capbridge platform
- Lead in the placement and distribution for each private market product class
- Be the key point of contact and providing the highest level of service to investor needs or queries, such as platform navigation, product structuring enquiries or specific opportunities details, etc.
- Identify and execute new ways to source and onboard new investors in target markets – whether by engaging local partners, webinars, investment research, direct listings, etc.
- Liaise with overseas Country Managers to coordinate book-building
- Continuously refine the sales playbook while hiring and training local staff to expand the team
- Profile with sales experience in private banking/wealth management/relationship management, such as private banker, premier banker, relationship manager, etc.
- 3 to 5 years of experience to be considered for Relationship Managers
- Tech savvy with high degree of comfort in using leveraging digital tools such as CRM to drive investor onboarding, investor queries, book-building to deal execution
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Highly motivated, independent self-starter and team player who is able to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment that is continually changing
- Ideal candidate to be knowledgeable in private market opportunities including ListCo bonds, PE/VC funds, pre-IPO unicorns and real estate