Responsible for developing the Bank’s corporate banking and trade finance business with the view to service and develop existing/new customers for building up funded/unfunded assets and activating trade finance business to achieve profit objectives with portfolio diversification.
- Achieves the assigned budget
- Maintains relationship, management and development of assigned accounts
- Evaluates and prepares new credit proposals and reviews including analysis of client’s business and
- Monitors loans and recommending necessary actions to safeguard bank position including performing KYC requirements for each accounts
- Attends business meeting and social functions to maintain close contacts with customers
- Ensures that activities related to the function comply with relevant acts, legal agreements and ethical standards
- Identifies potential clients and conduct marketing calls to develop new clients on regular basis
- Negotiates and liaise with both the customer and legal counsel regarding loan documentation
- Work with Operations Department to ensure the smooth implementation & utilization of customer’s facilities
- Assists department head to achieve marketing plans by providing input to profit plans, long term planning and budget process on assigned and prospective accounts
- Promotes inter-department/branch cross-selling of products and networking
- Monitors and co-ordinates the marketing progress of the assigned portfolio
- Complies with all internal policies and procedures as well as the relevant laws and regulations
- Market Cash Management Services (CMS) to corporate clients
- Provides corporate client’s employees with necessary training for the procedures of executing applications and using the CMS system
- Collects and reviews all necessary completed service forms from corporate clients and delivers tokens to corporate clients
- Collects and reviews all necessary completed forms from corporate clients and delivers tokens to corporate clients
- Keep liaison with corporate clients to ensure their activation and smooth operation of the CMS platform
- Degree holder
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience, from Corporate Banking background
- Sound knowledge in banking products. Good credit and marketing skills.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Team player, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 200007268E
EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R1988656 (Wong Mei Cher)