Relationship Manager, Enterprise Banking International, China Corporate Business (New Industries)
is the longest established Singapore bank, formed in 1932 from the merger of three local banks, the oldest of which was founded in 1912. It is now the second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets and one of the world's most highly-rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. Recognised for its financial strength and stability, OCBC Bank is consistently ranked among the World's Top 50 Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore by The Asian Banker.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acquire New-to-Bank Chinese Companies in Singapore and the region
- Cross-selling of OCBC Bank's products and services including Cash Management, Treasury, Corporate Wealth
- Credit underwriting for working capital or investment purposes
- Provide Corporate Advisory services to these companies including Investment Banking products & services, and regional referral to OCBC Bank Group's Branches/Subsidaries in the region
- End-to-end servicing and maintenance of customers relationship, including overseas visit to enhance our KYC capabilities
- Develop, prepare, and lead initiatives to contribute to the customer acquisition drive
- Recognized University Degree acceptable to the Bank
- At least 2 years of working experience in front/middle office position focusing on Customer Servicing, Maintenance, and Problem Solving
- Proven track record of business development and with an acumen for developing new industries
- High agility in adapting to changes and ability to think beyond conventional commercial banking
- Possess fundamental credit/lending knowledges
- Organised and meticulous in handling legal documentation, and when dealing with numbers
- High proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin to liaise with Chinese stakeholders
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.