Relationship Manager, Global Private Capital Coverage, NBFI, Global Financial Institutions
About the Global Private Capital Coverage Team:
Part of the Global NBFI team, Global Private Capital Coverage focuses on being a single point of contact for top tier private capital sponsors seeking fund level financing and other banking solutions (cash / treasury / credit / corporate finance). Roles & Responsibilities
- Client facing position with primary responsibilities in credit and transaction execution, including:
- Develop a robust understanding of respective private capital sponsors and their investment strategies, portfolio companies and underlying investors.
- Lead and manage the process flow with internal and external counterparties to ensure seamless facility structuring / diligence / approval / documentation / implementation / administration / review, and
- Deepen wallet share by identifying opportunities to extend further financing to other fund strategies or investees. Drive cross sale activities into cash, treasury, advisory and funds distribution services.
- Rebuild existing data stacks to improve facilities and investors base monitoring efficiency.
- Provide necessary guidance to operations support teams on all matters relating to KYC and facilities administration.
- Support Team Lead in originating new client relationships globally. This includes putting together marketing decks and pitch books to clearly communicate the value proposition of the Global Private Capital Coverage team.
- Develop strong working relationships across divisions, business units and overseas branches. Be the deal champion for transactions booked in overseas centers.
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- Bachelor or master's degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Law, Engineering or related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Mastery of Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, OneNote, OneDrive) and strong IT skills
- Knowledge of private capital funds and understanding of legal documentation would be a plus.
- Good team player who is driven, pro-active with a positive attitude.