Global Corporate Banking
takes a partnership approach to helping large companies achieve their potential. Working internationally. Across multiple industries. Our teams grow their industry-specific expertise delivering business-building services. Financing. Cash management. Trade. And Treasury solutions. Right now, we're actively evolving our digital and sustainability model. This includes developing our people through a continuous learning culture. And that includes you. Roles & Responsibilities
- Originate and grow existing and new Utilities & Infrastructure franchise that meet the risk appetite of the Bank.
- Work jointly with Senior RMs to structure and execute viable financing solutions to meet clients' requirements.
- Work closely with network colleagues in overseas branches and product partners to identify and realize opportunities.
- Work independently with business partners of the Bank to cross-sell trade, treasury, cash management, capital markets products to deepen client relationships.
- Responsible for joint management of portfolio of obligors including preparing credit proposals and credit reviews (including preparation of in-depth credit risk analysis and close follow-through facing Credit Risk department)
- Minimum 6 years of relevant banking experience in corporate banking, involving loan syndication, debt capital markets, or M&A advisory related transactions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to lead deal team in origination and execution
- Strong credit & financial analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, experience in Utilities, Infrastructure & Energy industry research
- Independent, self-motivated, pro-active, result-oriented, growth mindset and a good team player
- Well versed with current ESG, sustainable finance, climate risks trends and other emerging sector landscapes