Release & Configuration Manager
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
The Release & Configuration Manager will be working in the regional Test & Release Management team taking care of software releases for all Avaloq products supported by the regional business entity. You will be responsible for defined set of customers and support them during go live and project phases.
- You will be involved in planning and rollout of various Avaloq products in the controlled environments.
- You will have end-to-end accountability for the successful delivery of releases into the Live environments.
- Create and manage implementation plan, release meetings and production cutover.
- Accountable for release scope validation with project managers and delivery managers.
- Ensures technical validation of all releases are completed and reported for the Go Live.
- Responsible for software packaging, code merge, deployment and log analysis of Avaloq Core and Front platforms.
- Coaching new joiners, documentation of release process and advise stakeholders on best practices.
What you need
- Bachelor's in Computer Science/Engineering Degree.
- 5- 7 Years of Release Management, Configuration Management experience in the banking & financial services industry.
- Understanding of Avaloq Banking System concepts.
- Experience with Avaloq, ICE, Unix, Oracle, SQL, JBoss and PL/SQL languages.
- Conflict resolution, stakeholder management, reporting, conducting end user training.
- Open to work in weekend/shifts depending on priorities.
You will get extra points for the following
- Knowledge about Avaloq Front Platform, Mobile Application releases.
- Avaloq ICE Release Stream creation, cutover, standard avaloq interfaces.
- Advance shell scripting, Zena/Scheduler Operations.
- ITIL certified.
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.