1 contract (1 year) – Up to 5K
1 perm – Up to 6K
Remittance and Deposit
- Process / Check and authorize Inward and Outward remittance transactions and internal transfer.
- Process / Check and authorize Term Deposit placement, rollover, early break and redemptions.
- Process / Check and authorize inward and outward clearing cheque, cheque book requisition, inward and outward IBG transactions and multi-currency account opening.
- Process / Check and review daily transactional reports, including MCB and Swift report.
- Process / Check and authorize swift message (MT320) for Term Deposit of Financial Institutions transactions.
- Monitoring of NOSTRO accounts outstanding items.
- Participate in MEPS+, CTS and G3 Industry testing.
- Perform name screening via AML System, Dow Jones and Factiva
Other Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in UAT for enhancements / new system launch.
- Perform Self-Inspection.
- Perform regular check on pending transactions and ensure follow up are done diligently.
- Assist the Team Head /Department Head in establishing appropriate procedures and workflow.
- Assist the Team Head/Department Head to review relate P&P and working manuals.
- Attend to enquiries from other business /support units.
- Ensure all processes are complied with Singapore and Taiwan regulatory requirements.
- Report operational irregularities and recommend corrective actions, if any.
- Carry out any other duties that are assigned by the Team Head/Department Head from time to time.
- Good understanding of operational risk issues.
- Working knowledge of FCC, SWIFT Alliance, MEPS+, CTS and IBG operations.
- Good knowledge of Bilateral / Syndication /Private Banking loan structure.
- Sound awareness on Prevention of Money Laundering/ Terrorist Financing.
- Good Supervisory, inter-personal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and open minded.
- Good understanding of operation P&P.
- PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel.
EA License Number: 18C9289 | Registration Number: R22110724