Rep, Fund/Client Accounting
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 15 Dec 18
Rep, Fund/Client Accounting
- Assist in providing basic accounting support activities for funds of low complexity.
- Perform general accounting and net asset value (NAV) production functions (including NAV construction and validation, NAV review, dissemination and reporting activities) for assigned funds.
- Assist in reviewing data and resolving more intricate problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly accounting and reporting.
- Track data and maintain accounting records for funds of medium complexity in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Provide requested data to team members.
- Prepare system-generated accounting reports or templates and conduct general data validation and reconciliation.
- Work with client staff to exchange basic information with respect to cash, accounting, and reporting of daily and monthly client activities and initiatives.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
Bachelor degree in accounting with at least 1 year of relevant work experience preferred. Experience in accounting support preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70514
Organization: Glb Inst Acctg Risk Solutions-HR14005
Requisition Number: 1816160