Reporting & Analytics, Analyst
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for analyzing data and producing data insights to support business needs Job Description
- Design and develop effective solutions for sales performance analysis
- Develop Tableau Dashboards to support decisions on day-to-day operations, strategic planning and specific business performance issues
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure the business requirements and expectations are aligned
- Automate and streamline management reports
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues arising from dashboard operations
- Retrieve, analyse and summarise business, operations, customer and economic data in order to develop business intelligence and optimise effectiveness
- Prepare monthly reports and presentations
- Prepare relevant documents such as SOP and User Guide
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned
- Apply programs such as SQL, Tableau, MS Excel (VLOOKUP and Macros) in analysing and summarizing data insights to explain variances and trends for business solutions
- Ability to use Alteryx and Python will be an added advantage
- Diploma in Business/Computer Science/Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in similar role
- Keen acumen in understanding key business drivers
- Analytical and creative in problem solving
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in engaging key stakeholders
- Experience in insurance industry will be a plus
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.