Research Analyst, Equity Research (Associate Director/Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Equity Research Analyst!! Job Overview
Global sector equity research Analyst working with the Equity Research Team to generate equity sector strategy and stock ideas and reports.
• Conduct fundamental research analysis on assigned global equity sectors and bottom-up stock picking.
• Actively contribute to Equity Research and Bank of Singapore global and regional thematic reports, portfolios and topical ideas.
• Provide guidance and advice within the Product Management Group as well as to Relationship Managers across Bank of Singapore in relation to equity investment strategy and stock ideas.
• Communicate investment views in Bank of Singapore client events and media and also participate in client meetings.
• Provide follow up support on existing ideas and recommendations as well as advice on client stock holdings
• Any other duties as designated.
• Contribute to strategic initiatives in BOS research team Qualifications
• At least 5 years of direct research experience (buy/sell side)
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and multi-task.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English and Mandarin. Proficiency in Cantonese would be an advantage.
• University degree and CFA preferred.