FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
Someone responsible for developing and administering employee compensation and benefits programmes to reward and recognise employees' contribution to AIA What you will be doing:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH | YOU WILL HAVE:
- Develop and implement remuneration components such as salaries, bonuses and long-term incentives
- Facilitate job evaluations, performance appraisals and remuneration review processes
- Develop and implement policies and processes for international assignment (both short-term and long-term) and one-way transfer across entities
- Participate in remuneration surveys
- Administer remuneration programmes for executives
- Provide expertise in the design, implementation, and analysis of other remuneration related areas such as sales incentive, retirement plans, life and medical insurances, recognition awards
- 10-15 years of experience working with rewards, compensation and benefits.
- Experience working with an asset management company will be a big plus
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.