- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Risk Analyst, Risk Prevention and Ops Support, Consumer Secured Lending (CSL) – AVP
Risk Analyst, Risk Prevention and Ops Support, Consumer Secured Lending (CSL) – AVPRisk Analyst, Risk Prevention and Ops Support, Consumer Secured Lending (CSL) - AVP
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
Our community of game changers at OCBC builds for the future; think Ambitious goals, act with a strong Belief and execute with Courage and agility to drive impact. These ABCs sit at the centre of our culture of change and innovation.
As there's emerging trend towards the use of data insights and digitalisation, there is a need to constantly leverage on technology solutions that breaks traditional ways of doing things requires this individual to be inquisitive, creative, open minded and good in both able to visualise high-level and details at the same time.
You are the candidate we are looking for if:
- you desire to bring about digital transformation
- you are creative and able to bring forth innovative ideas and you have the vision of how it actually operationalizes - ie. connecting the dots and knowing all the "what-ifs" despite the challenges
- you have the tenacity to carry through implementation of breakthrough ideas
- you are a problem solver and you based your findings on data analytics & insights
- you like to find out the root cause of an issue and come up with preventive measures to prevent a reoccurrence.
What you'll do
· An independent individual who actively collaborates with internal/external partners to use technology/digital tools to revamp the traditional ways of
(i)conducting Compliance Surveillance and
(ii)fulfilling internal/external regulatory requirements.
· Use data to analyse trends, uncover potential risk areas and initiate appropriate actions/digital initiatives to address the compliance risk/potential breaches
· Involves in projects (including digital related initiatives) to drive the required process improvements in enhancing customer experience/improving productivity while at the same time fulfil regulatory and compliance measures
· Participates in health check, investigation and ops related support initiatives
Head, Risk Prevention and Ops Support, Consumer Secured Lending
What you bring
· Degree holder
· At least 1-2 years of experience in delivering a digital solution and exhibited good track record of leading successful implementations (Not a compulsory requirement)
· Familiar with technology trends and the application of capabilities such as IOT, API, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Process Automation
· Enjoys working with data and be able to use it to identify trends and draw learnings
· Familiar with business process re-engineering or intermediate levels of VBA and coding skills
· Strong interpersonal, communication and sharp analytical skills
Driven, confident, self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team