Risk Associate / AVP, Project & Infrastructure Finance
- Aug 03, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a local Financial Institution who is a well known specialist provider of debt financing solutions services.
The Singapore team is looking for a Senior Associate to join their risk department, providing credit and risk expertise to the assigned portfolio.
Role and Responsibilities
- Preparing portfolio and credit reviews
- Perform covenant monitoring and analyse waiver requests and provide recommendations
- Identifying adverse credit issues in accordance to the internal policies
- Risk analysis of new transactions by performing financial projections, provide input on structure and documentation, support on credit approval write-ups
- Provide time to time support of various projects of the Risk team
- Good university degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related subject
- Five years' experience in credit analysis and/or portfolio management, preferably with project finance / structured fiance experience
- Strong analytical and credit skills, with a good understanding of key credit and structuring risks
- Good working knowledge on structured loan documentation and term sheets
- Strong financial modelling skills
- A good team player with the ability to demonstrate initiative
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932